I worked on Audiomulch more this evening, trying different effects and ideas. It is a learning curve.
I know I am making things too busy but it is difficult to minimalize things when you are working blind.
The piece I did today with Audiomulch was with 2 recordings using the “Arpeggiator” a sort of an “arpeggio oscillator”. By turning different dials and adding/subtracting different keys on the onscreen keyboard, also by rhythmically adding and subtracting beats, I can improvise in real-time while recording a few minutes of improvisation. These 2 tracks I panned to different speakers in Audition.
I added also the track from the previous night to Audition and had this track panned out of both speakers. Then came the editing, and this I suppose became the composition. But using faders and cutting only, I had the 2 new tracks coming “in and out” of the piece, while the rhythm audio kept a steady pace throughout.
This makes the whole very busy.